cannot cancel automatic payment as merchant

tcnolan7
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

We have a business account and have customers that have recurring payments, setup via Woocommerce Subscriptions.  We are having an issue where customers cannot setup another subscription with us because PayPal already has an existing billing agreement.  Note: we have cancelled the previous subscription in Woocommerce.   It seems we need to also cancel the subscriptions in PayPal.  

When we go to the initial transaction in PayPal, there is no option to cancel a recurring payment.  If we go to Pay & Get Paid -> Subscriptions, nothing is listed there.

When we go to Account Settings -> Website Payments -> My automatic payments, then I see the Recurring Payments Dashboard and they all seem to be listed there.  But if I click on one of the customer names, I get a Page not Found error.

Has anyone else had this issue?  Any ideas how to resolve.  We have not had much luck contacting PayPal support.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.