can't connect my woo commerce to paypal account

b219
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.  I'm not technical, but I can forward this info to my coder.  I can't connect my site (woo commerce) to my paypal account. I click the button connect, paypal asks my email/pass, I give it, then it takes me through captcha, I get through that and then that window goes blank and nothing connects.  Help?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Which plugin specifically are you trying to use?  Many of the PayPal plugins for Woo are buggy, unfortunately.

I would suggest you give our PayPal for WooCommerce plugin a try.  It shouldn't present any such problems for you, but it does, I can then support it directly for you and help you figure out what's going on.

Otherwise, you'll likely need to reach out to the developers of the plugin you're using for support.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about that.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Which plugin specifically are you trying to use?  Many of the PayPal plugins for Woo are buggy, unfortunately.

I would suggest you give our PayPal for WooCommerce plugin a try.  It shouldn't present any such problems for you, but it does, I can then support it directly for you and help you figure out what's going on.

Otherwise, you'll likely need to reach out to the developers of the plugin you're using for support.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about that.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.