Woocommerce: Successful Payment processed as "Pending"

BarbaR0ssa
New Community Member

Hi there,

I have a woocommerce store running with the standard woocommerce paypal API. Every now and then - or about every 20th order -  I receive orders which are not processed back by Paypal API. The customer is successfully making the payment but the order status remains pending and gets cancelled after a while. Logging shows no errors.

I opened an issue at the german wordpress support forum (apologies, it's written in german: https://de.wordpress.org/support/topic/erfolgreiche-zahlungen-bleiben-ausstehend-storniert/#post-589...) - the answer I received there is, that's a Paypal issue which they work on - they are planning to role out an update within a couple of weeks which might (!) solve the issue.

I'm stil not sure which party is responsible for that issue - which is in my opinion a quite major issue. Is anyone experiencing the same problems or are there any solutions so far?

Thanks to anyone who keep an eye on that topic!

Best regards,

Eduard

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ipaun
Contributor
Contributor
Hola eduardo am mi paso ahora mismo mande dinero a mi primo i dice pending no tengo ni ideia que se hace para recuperar este dinero si saves algo dimelo porfa bor
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.