WooCommerce integration with paypal payments broken

jtuck2
Contributor
Contributor

This is about PayPal Payments Advance Card Processing. No board for that available in the dropdown.

I integrated WooCommerce and PayPal Payments at least a month ago, but when I logged into my admin site today, the message appeared, "PayPal Payments is almost ready. To get started, connect your account." 

I went through the process to connect the account again. I logged into my PayPal account and hit accept. A message appeared "Thanks for Choosing PayPal as your payments provider! You're all set to start accepting payments on WooCommerce Developers, or anywhere else. Log in at anytime to track and manage transactions, see reports, insights, and more."

However, my WordPress admin site doesn't agree. It's still telling me I need to connect my account. It says onboarding process didn't work. When I click the link provided to do the onboarding process, it sends me to the same page I used to go through the process the first time.

WooComerce provides no help unless you also sell your product on WooCommerce, which I didn't even know you could do.

If I can't get this done (I've actually tried at least 5 times), I'm going to have to just drop PayPal as a way for my customers to pay. Please help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.