WooCommerce PayPal Payments login issue

sakaeru
Contributor
Contributor

i have a worpress site using WooCommerce PayPal Payments, we will call this site is site A,then I logout from PP and clone site A by plugin Updraft, clone it to site B, on site B I try to login to PP by WooCommerce PayPal Payments, but in the final step when paypal redirect to website, for some anyknows reason it redirect to site A, not B. so I can't login to WooCommerce PayPal Payments in site B, I try to check Home and Site records on Database but the value is site B not A. does anyone know how to fix it

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

chrisleach
New Community Member

I had this same problem.  I'd initially installed Woocommerce to my main site before transitioning it to a newly created subdomain.  Every time I tried to complete PayPal setup, it would redirect to a page saying I had no access.  Looking at the redirect URL, I noticed it was trying to return to the plugins page for the site the Woocommerce original install was located. I simply edited the redirect URL to point at the right site and everything connected successfully.  I've not yet tested the setup, so I can't vouch for that configuration error being limited only to the plugin setup. I may go ahead and hunt down the original config files it's using...

Were you able to solve the problem on your end in some other way?

Login to Me Too

sakaeru
Contributor
Contributor

well, I'm using another PayPal account from my teammate and it's ok. i didn't change any settings from wp or woo or PayPal. so maybe this problem only happens with some specific account 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.