WooCommerce Integration Issue: PayPal Login Not Completing Purchases

Hilit
New Community Member
Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some help with a persistent issue I'm experiencing with my WooCommerce integration and PayPal. Customers can successfully checkout using a credit card through the PayPal gateway. However, when they choose to pay directly with PayPal and log in to their account, the process encounters an error and disrupts the checkout flow. Here's a breakdown of the issue: 1. Customers select "Pay with PayPal" during checkout. 2. They log in to their PayPal account. 3. Instead of completing the purchase, the process exits the checkout flow and doesn't direct them to the thank you page. This prevents customers from finalizing their purchases using PayPal and is impacting my sales. I've already reviewed the WooCommerce documentation and settings for PayPal integration but haven't been able to pinpoint the cause. * My WooCommerce store URL: ok2feel.com * I'm using the Funnelkit plugin (funnelkit.com) which also supports payment through PayPal. I'd greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions on how to resolve this issue and ensure a smooth checkout experience for customers using PayPal login. Thanks in advance for your time and assistance!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.