Without a mobile phone can one still use Paypal?

JuliaArt
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have a mobile phone so I'm unable to log on to my account. Please tell me that this isn't going to be the only way to deal with PayPal in the future. I'm disabled, on a pension and cannot afford a mobile phone as well as landline and broadband

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Andre

Hi JuliaArt, of course you can still use PayPal. You can access your PayPal account and pay with PayPal using any computer or tablet.

Login to Me Too

JuliaArt
Contributor
Contributor

What I meant was, when I'm unable to log in to write and receive messages, is it possible without having to use a mobile phone? I've been receiving messages from PayPal saying that there's a new system whereby you have to submit a mobile phone number to log in for security reasons. However, at least, I'm still able to receive and reply to this message

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

In this case I recommend to check with PayPal Customer Service via this link (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone). They will be able to assist and provide more details on this topic.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.