Withdrawal problem from paypal to bank

deangoldwin
Contributor
Contributor

Recently i had multiple transactions with clients. They send funds via friends/family. It has been 24 hours and i cannot withdraw my paypal funda to my card. It says "it cannot be processed try aagain later' Can anyone enlighten me here. Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
So you have a current PayPal balance that are you trying to transfer to your bank, but it's telling you it can't do that right now?

It sounds like you could have a caching/cookie issue with your browser. Try clearing that out and see if that helps. If not, then you may just need to wait as PayPal could have an issue on their end. If it lasts too long you could call and ask about it through www.paypal.com/contact

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

deangoldwin
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. I have contacted paypal already and there is no problem in their end. On the other hand, i called the bank and found out I exceeded the monthly limit. I have to wait for the first date of the following month. Thanks atleast I learned about clearing the cookies/ cache.
Login to Me Too

MP123
Contributor
Contributor

Even F&F gift can take 72 hours 

Have you confirmed everything?

Bank Email Phone etc?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.