Why is Paypal still opperating if no one at Paypal can be contacted?!?

Paulde24
New Community Member

I need to contact Paypal to dispute a fraudulent transaction and I cant get anyone on the phone because their customer service is not open?  And I cant message anyone because of the same reason I assume?  WTF?  Paypal doesn't have anyone working from home like the rest of the country?!  This is complete BS.  Why are they even allowed to operate when there is no customer service?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

playplwworst
New Community Member

Order merchandize in the web march 29, vendor claims he shipped,has provided false tracking numbers several times. and our friends at paypal keep extending the date for resolution.

then was provided with a tracking number that says its waiting to picked up by fedex. 

but yet there has not been any movement with the package we no longer needed and want our money back but paypal dose nothing but keeps extending.

send paypal messages with no response.

I guess I need to call my credit card to cancel the transaction since I had enough from paypal.

worthless .

will never use paypal again

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Paulde24 

Click on the transaction in your paypal account and use the 'report a problem' option at the bottom of that details page to mark it as unauthorised if that is what it is.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Shelly2020
Contributor
Contributor

I agree.  On May 31st, I purchased an item online through Yorstore website using my paypal account! On June 1st received an email

from Paypal saying my items has been shipped by the seller.  Thinking great!  Well, on June 2nded I decided to look up when the day/date

when to expect it!  It said I already received on May 30th! What, how is that impossible, I receive something before I purchase something.

Emailed the seller that paypal provides it you need to contact seller regarding your shipment.  I haven't heard the that seller!  I went 

back to the website that looked legit and called the number listed below and the man said somehow its been cross over the the Yorstore

website and in the past 2 weeks people have calling him saying the same thing I am experiencing. (Scam)

I did fraud claim with UPS but they can't do anything since the tracking # has been sent and delivered!  The scammer reused another tracking #

that was shipped in my same area code but came from different company nothing to do with me.  I hope Paypal resolves this ASAP because all

they care about that the sender gives them a tracking number to get get paid.  If your dealing someone's  MONEY then an prepresentive/manger should

be available.  This doesn't make any since running a BUSINESS like this!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.