Where are my saved buttons

badgeruk
Contributor
Contributor

This is the second time I have asked for help and for some reason my posts get labelled as spam and don't get posted.

I cannot access my saved buttons to edit them. They work OK from my web site but due to the present covid situation I had to zero my stock levels and temporary shut-up shop.

I can now get back to work and need to set my stock levels to their true value and add new stock but find I cannot access my saved buttons other than 2 old unused ones and then only on the old classics site. I have asked for help in two other forum categories and had no replies.

My web site traffic is now zero and there is nothing I can do PayPal in the only way I can accept payments

Please help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @badgeruk,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I have tried to reproduce the issue and could able to view my saved button list via my Business type PayPal account.

Can you please try using the guide link to access saved button.

Also, I request to please cross check the email address or alias email address through which you have created the buttons.

You can also create new PayPal hosted html button code via your PayPal Business account and add it to your website.

Login PayPal.com >> click on "All tools" >> Integrate PayPal >> PayPal buttons >> select button type >> fill required details >> copy and paste the HTML button code in your third party platform website.

(Or)

Login PayPal.com >> go to direct link "https://www.paypal.com/buttons/" >> follow the above steps.

Thank you for understanding and patience.

Sincerely,
Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @badgeruk,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I have tried to reproduce the issue and could able to view my saved button list via my Business type PayPal account.

Can you please try using the guide link to access saved button.

Also, I request to please cross check the email address or alias email address through which you have created the buttons.

You can also create new PayPal hosted html button code via your PayPal Business account and add it to your website.

Login PayPal.com >> click on "All tools" >> Integrate PayPal >> PayPal buttons >> select button type >> fill required details >> copy and paste the HTML button code in your third party platform website.

(Or)

Login PayPal.com >> go to direct link "https://www.paypal.com/buttons/" >> follow the above steps.

Thank you for understanding and patience.

Sincerely,
Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

Login to Me Too

badgeruk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Chiranjeevi

Well logging into my account today I find I now have access to my saved buttons again and was able to edit them.

This is the first time since April 12th I have been able to access my saved buttons and for now all seems well

Thank you for you help with this matter, stay safe

badgeruk

Login to Me Too

Temple111
New Community Member

Hi Chiranjeevi, 

I can't access Saved Buttons and tried everything in your support article above. This is the error I get after clicking "View your saved buttons"

Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 3.57.54 PM.png

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temple111 wrote:

Hi Chiranjeevi, 

I can't access Saved Buttons and tried everything in your support article above. This is the error I get after clicking "View your saved buttons"

Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 3.57.54 PM.png

Go to what is now called Business Tools (where App Center is).

Click Show All in the Accept Payments section.

Click PayPal Buttons.

Click Get Started.

Click View Saved Buttons link under the Log out button.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sloanhoo
New Community Member

This was helpful to me, too. I have tried for months to get to my saved buttons only to be sent to the generic developer site where I was directed to create new buttons. Ack! Once I logged in using the other userid associated with my account, they showed up and editing was easy. Sure wish this tip was included in the top-level instructions!

Thank you so much!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.