Website online payment using woocommerce fails once it goes live

tecnodaniel
New Community Member

Hi,

We are integrating our website https://tecnohost.net to paypal for getting online payments.

We are using woocommerce and the integration goes well with the sandbox, however, once we change it to live and try to do a payment it doesn't process the payment and generates the following message "Things don’t appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

We have tried all what we know to solve this without any success.

We have used several plugins with the same results. Currently we are using the plugin "Woocommerce PayPal Express Gateway".

What can we do to solve this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Are you using separate API credentials?  The sandbox and live accounts would have different credentials.  Sometimes people use the same values, and that wouldn't work.

Is that plugin giving you an option for logging, so you can see the actual PayPal request/response?  It would be helpful to see that log.

If you use our PayPal for WooCommerce plugin instead, and setup PayPal Express Checkout, I could give you some more direct support, but hopefully that above will help.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.