Website Payments Pro Hosted - smart phone wrong rendering

modelenthusiast
Contributor
Contributor

When using a smart for to pay. 

The PayPal payment page (where a customer enters their credit card info) has less than half showing with the remainder hidden to the left. So no info can be entered.

My web guy is unable to work out how to fix it.

I'm using Website Payments Pro Hosted which is OK for tablets and computers, but on a smart mobile phone the iframe doesn't fit on the screen because it is not responsive.

PayPal did try to help and I gathered this from them but don't understand what needs to be done.  Here is an extract my web guy wrote to me which maybe help someone to help me.

"It may well be an integration issue - because of the old version of X-Cart.

Later versions detect if a mobile is being used.

However, what I'm sure it is to do with is the layout or template being called from PayPal.

For sure, the popup window, when it loads first, fits the screen.
Then when it calls the PayPal "iframe" - it goes too big - because the PayPal template isn't responsive.

I have found that in other PayPal methods that do a similar thing, there was talk about using the wrong layout.

What we need to know from them I think - is what template/layout should it be using.

I found in the code, reference to template being "templateD".

But I can't find any information about that.

I can find things like "Layout A", "Layout C". 

And also "MiniLayout" and "Mobile".

So the question is, can they tell us if we can change "templateD" to something that is responsive?"

Can anyone help please?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.