Unable to process payments

FCTBarbados
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I've been trying to submit a request to help me with this issue on PayPal MTS but I can't seem to be able to press the login button when trying to login and make my claim. What's happening is that my PayPal merchant account is still unable to recived payments from my website. The NGO is located in Barbados and the bank account connected to the Visa card is as well. PayPal has advised me to re-add the card to the account and ensure its allows "auto withdrawls" (which paypal says it does in account settings). HOWEVER, I am still unable to process cardpayments on the site. can ANYONE PLEASE help me?? It was of paramount importance this is fixed ASAP.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS_Ciaran

What errors are you getting? Can you send screenshots and error messaging?

Login to Me Too

FCTBarbados
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply, see attached the error message I am getting when trying to process a payment through the PayPal account.AD646ABB-E163-4433-A3AA-D3F3CC68DAA7.png

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Thanks, 

This looks like a funding source decline, can you PM me the customers PayPal account email address, or the email address used when filling in the card details?

Login to Me Too

FCTBarbados
Contributor
Contributor

Will do!

Login to Me Too

DayanaSilva
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.