Transaction delay

CharlesFlash
Contributor
Contributor
I was sent money through my PayPal account and I have not received any notification nor the money from PayPal
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

CharlesFlash
Contributor
Contributor
Please let me know what I should do to get the money.
Login to Me Too

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @CharlesFlash,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If you’re receiving money from friends & family, or for goods and services, please check with the sender to ensure the money was indeed sent to you.

If you are expecting money from someone, but don’t see it under your PayPal balance or pending balance, it could be because:

• The sender sent the payment to the wrong email address, spelled your email incorrectly, or entered the incorrect phone number. Please confirm with the sender the exact spelling of the email address or phone number they sent the payment to. If it was sent to the wrong one, you can add up to eight email addresses to your account. Once you confirm the email address, the payment will appear immediately.
  • The email address on your account is not yet confirmed. Any payments sent to your account will not appear in the account balance until you complete the registration process by confirming your email address.

I request to please check with PayPal Customer Service via this link (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone). They will be able to assist and provide more details on this topic.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.