The PayPal dispute system will just ask you to return it for a refund out of pocket as return shipping is not provided in disputes, if you file a Significantly Not as Described dispute and escalate it:
- Locate and click payment transaction in your PayPal account activity
- Click "Report a problem”.
- Click “I received an item that's significantly not as described”.
PayPal has a return shipping refund program (register your account for this first before filing dispute for your return to be eligible):
Otherwise, if you paid with card, you may dispute it with your credit card instead who may not require you to return item.
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Paypal keeps switching me to paperless billing in REST APIs
- Paypal isnt letting me send a transaction report in PayPal Reporting
- How do you contact PayPal - They will not release my money in PayPal Payments Standard
- Please help me in PayPal Payments Standard
- Paypal Button for each seller in PayPal Payments Standard