Things don't appear to be working at the moment error

treasurerTSSC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

We have had a working PayPal subscription button on our website for the last 4 years. It's been working fine up until the end of April whereby any one trying to use it now gets the error:

Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

We haven't made any changes to the website button on the date or in our PayPal account, it just seems to have stopped working. Logged into my PayPal account and everything seems to be working (no error messages or notices etc).

Any one have an idea as to why this button should stop working?

thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @treasurerTSSC,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

Merchant can't perform self payments, If your trying to perform LIVE payments, please process the payment via valid card which is not linked to your PayPal Business account or from a different LIVE PayPal account. Also, contact the respective bank to check the card status.

If your still facing any issues, please create a MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  with the detail information and error details.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

davidascher
Contributor
Contributor

were you able to solve this issue?? same problem here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.