Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

estevanpmartins
Contributor
Contributor

Not really sure what is going on. I'm trying to setup the paypal standard for a client and the credentials are in the site, however once I try to pay I get the message in the title of this thread.

http://www.just4funsportingclub.com/product/drop-in-soccer-ballhockey/

Fields filled in:

PayPal email
Receiver email
PayPal identity token (wzBtnXFojjbxLOSVW6jJh4nk5l82_F9O892si5cz-cOE2kRe1od3LsHZDHG is this correct?)

The only box I had checked was "Enable PayPal Standard". Using Woocommerce.

It worked at some point, I mean at least I was able to complete the purchase.  But it just stopped now. 
I read other threads but I didn't really find anyone related to my issue. Can someone help me please?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Jennifer

I tested your website and found the source of the issue. The error URL has EWP_SETTINGS in it, which means you have an encryption setting turned on in your PayPal account which is blocking payment acceptance from your shopping cart, since the Shopping Cart is not using the Encryption Settings.

Once you turn off the Encrypted Websites Setting in your PayPal Account, you will be able to accept payments.

Thank you,

Jennifer

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.