The tip prompt and choices on Zettle are woefully inadequate and yet PayPal here was perfect.

Aeryck
Contributor
Contributor

Unsatisfactory new platform in Zettle.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Pomfritz
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. Obviously no one who has to rely on tips for income had anything to do with how this was set up. They really blew it on this. I have another merchant service that I will use more often if PP doesn’t do anything about this.
Login to Me Too

fcfny
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree! I own a restaurant and the wait staff is trying to get me to change to another platform as they are constantly being cheated on the tipping section of Zettle. Zettle needs to follow the same technique as Paypal Here did! 

Login to Me Too

BFSJody

I had the EXACT same complaint in Aug. of 2022.

That's why I'm wondering if the problem was fixed. I am a seasonal vendor and I am getting ready to begin again.

What is anyone else doing?

Login to Me Too

Cosmogal
Contributor
Contributor
I use PayPal Here and now Zettle and this whole tipping crap is going to hurt my business. They need to fix this. No one wants to be in a position that they ask for it. If this doesn't change, I will have to change.
Login to Me Too

Jkinn
Contributor
Contributor

In my home service biz I would hand the customer my iPad to agree to amount Tip & sign .

Now with no signature required, there is no reason to  hand them the iPad,   so  I have to hand them the Zettle card reader that will read TIP? Lol then they can decline or tip after asking me why I’m handing this thing to them lol, before they hand  it back. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.