- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Jun-06-2020 02:46 PM
How do I add the subsidiary company to the parent company PayPal account to give buyers the option to choose when checking out?
I believe this would be added as a third party but I don't want to change the parent company's name. Is this possible?
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Sandbox isn't working again in Sandbox Environment
- "Payment Captured" live webhooks are taking up to 2 hours to send - What are my options? in REST APIs
- Content Security Policy - Directives to enable PayPal checkout in PayPal Payments Standard
- Payments through woocommerce do not work... in PayPal Payments Standard
- How do I add my company logo to the checkout page in the developer tools of my business account? in Sandbox Environment