Squarespace "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

LukeBKK
Contributor
Contributor

Hi folks,

I saw this issue a thousand times discussed here, but couldn't find anyone indicating he/she is using squarespace while experience the error:

"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

I know this error is pretty generic, anyone here has a clue what could it be with squarespace?

Everything with squarespace usually works like a charm.

Best,

Lukas

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

ElAsesor
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Carlos.  The form is working now.  It took me creating a brand new form.  I tested it with and without special characters.  I does NOT work with special characters, but does without them.  Fortunately, the answers that users provide in the form boxes may contain special characters.  If not, it would have been disastrous! 

FYI - This IS a change in function.  It used to work fine with special characters.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Carlos

Hi @ElAsesor,

You can set the Payments Standard language encoding in your PayPal profile: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_profile-language-encoding

So with your current setup- you are not allowing the charset to pass with your setting. However, you do have the ability to change the charset in order to pass special characters. 

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks!

Carlos

Login to Me Too
Solved

iriscenter
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I'm also having the same issue with my Squarespace site www.iriscenter.fun. Use the password "Rosandrei" to enter the site. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.