Sorry — your last action could not be completed Donation button

WordVisionRO
New Community Member

Hi,

I've installed a custom button on my WP site, and inserted the URL link after creating a donation PayPal button.

This situation is as weird as it seems.
First step: insert URL in the custom button on my WP site.

Second step: click the button - nice, it works!

Third step: send it to a friend for tests - hey, pal, doesn't work; i get the message " Sorry - your..."

Fourth step: go to sleep, wake up next day, random click the button - ok, it works?!

Fifth step: send it to another friend for tests - yo, not working...

Sixth step: find solutions on the great internet - no solution.

It seems everybody who faced this issue has spent several days with the support and some of them just abandoned the thing.

Can anybody express their opinion on this? What is it? Why this happens and how should I solve it?

Kind regards,

E.N.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @WordVisionRO,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

I request to please follow below steps to get the correct donate button "Shareable URL" generated by PayPal and which will be active forever.

Login PayPal.com >> click on "All tools" >> Integrate PayPal >> PayPal buttons >> select button type >> go through all 4 steps again >> You will find a "Shareable URL" section, please use this URL on your App/website with the help of your website developer.

(Or)

Login PayPal.com >> go to direct link "https://www.paypal.com/buttons/" >> follow the above steps

Sample URL :

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=**********&source=url

Once you update the PayPal generated "Shareable URL" on your website, payments/donations will be processed without any issues.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
Chiranjeevi
PayPal, Inc.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.