how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Cornellius
Contributor
Contributor
I got a message from the game I was playing I won($200)and it says succesfull send to. My PayPal account. Bu I can't see it in my PayPal account balance.whats not happening
Login to Me Too

Amarri23
New Community Member
I been playing a game called chip broad 3D and I just wanted to what does it mean when it says the PayPal gift card well withdraw to your account in 15 working days
Login to Me Too

sherylwallace40
Contributor
Contributor
How do you get paid when you win games and they say they will send your money to your paypal account?
Login to Me Too

Zainoedien
New Community Member
Iv been playing PayPal games n watchn Ther videos with all the ads but never got paid out.. It's said processing, than verified and the it said succeed.. But I stil haven't received any payout to my PayPal account. What do I do because it's so frustrating ?
Login to Me Too

Noelpunzalan05
Contributor
Contributor
My cashout in cointown apps is hold and i try to refund until now i cannot recieve. 2nd cashout 3$ mrach 30 until now i cannot recieve
Login to Me Too

Astra_john
New Community Member
How do I receive the cash I have earned playing games
Login to Me Too

Minnie500
Contributor
Contributor
Solitaire Kings app
Login to Me Too

Oumarjunior
Contributor
Contributor
Solitaire king apk
Login to Me Too

sulaiman11
New Community Member
I have a game called swipetoblast. I arrived at 1000.33 times. Draw the money to my account. How did they request the account number and email. They taught me how to withdraw the money.
Login to Me Too

sulaiman11
New Community Member
I have a game called swipetoblast. I arrived at 1000.33 times. Draw the money to my account. How did they request the account number and email. They taught me how to withdraw the money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.