Smart Button Custom Variable
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Feb-11-2019 01:10 AM
Have set up a vertical button for payments from my website. Included transaction and blocked collection of shipping address with experience no-shipping but I can't find how to add a custom passthrouh variable. I need to send the order number from my database so that when transaction is varified I can add information to the record identified by the order number.
Any help please.
Labels:Login to Me Too
PayPal HTML Buttons
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Track customer info via paypal buttons? in PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal integration not showing card payment option on Systeme.io funnel builder in PayPal Payments Standard
- Customers clicking either of the Paypal payment buttons and nothing happens in SDKs
- How do I add my company logo to the checkout page in the developer tools of my business account? in Sandbox Environment
- Buy Now button -> "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." in PayPal Payments Standard