Shopify - PayPal Express Checkout integration + Credit Card optional.

Nestirium
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings everyone,

I've been recently trying to use PayPal to accept guest payments from people that do not have PayPal accounts on my store.

In my Account Settings -> Website Preferences -> I have optional account enabled.
But it seems that I'm still not getting the guest payment option on the checkout.

And 90% of the times when I try to access my website preferences, I get an error saying "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later."

Back-story:
I discovered that PayPal offers guest payment options after I was randomly trying to make a test payment with PayPal, and the credit card option got shown, and I actually paid from my own card into my own PayPal account and it worked.
After that incident, I never got the option again, and I've been trying to get it back permanently but I can't also seem to access my website preferences. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

SugarBearHair
New Community Member

Same. The option had been available for 3+ years in my online store but has just recently disappeared. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.