Setting up Virtual Terminal

icustomboxes
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'm trying to setup virtual terminal on my account but I'm not able to, when I press the get started button on Virtual terminal it reloads the page and opens the main dashboard again.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Are you still having this issue or did you get it resolved?

Did you try the usual clearing of browser cache/cookies, or try a private window, or even a separate browser entirely?  

Is your PayPal account a business account that is fully verified and confirmed with a linked bank and debit/credit card?

As long as those things are true and you don't have any browser conflicts it really should be good for you.  

One thing you could try is onboarding into my VT that I built on PayPal Commerce Platform.  Just log in there, then connect your PayPal account, and it will give you a very similar Virtual Terminal experience.  Since it's using the API's you may have better luck with it than the VT directly.

Bonus note, our VT gives you a rate of 2.69% instead of the 3.09% that PayPal charges for the VT directly, so you can save some money, too.  🙂

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about that.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.