[Sandbox] payment service not working
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Oct-13-2019 01:38 AM
I created an order using v2 API and followed the returned link to approve my payment, however, the service keeps showing this message with different user account "We're Sorry, things don't appear to be working at the moment" after confirming my payment. My current location is Ph yet I'm using a dummy US-based account.
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Sandbox is redirecting to /error?flowlogging_id=f699185f64292&code=BUSINESS_NAME_NOT_FOUND in Sandbox Environment
- What are basic create-paypal-order and capture-paypal-order files? in REST APIs
- Paypal is not defined (errorr) when making the payment integration live in PayPal Payments Standard
- Adaptive Payments is not working in REST APIs
- PayPal account optional is requiring password for Guest checkout. Stop? in Sandbox Environment