Sandbox is fine, but when in Production mode it's not working.

kevinventurina
New Community Member

From Checkout docs on https://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/

I did what is told on the documentation, Sandbox mode has no problem at all transaction is fine. Did several test and it is smooth, using dummy PayPal account and dummy credit card for guest payment.

But when I switch to production mode, changed the client id key on script. I am doing guest payment which is pay with debit/credit card without logging in (because most of my customer is not using PayPal) Then I input my card information and check out. It will

return an error: "Something went wrong. We'll take you back to checkout so you can try again." There's no error on my script console too.

Then I click try again, with the pop-up PayPal, and input all credentials on it. The it says an error again: "We’re sorry, but we weren’t able to add this card. Please try a different card."

I already tried 3 cards and said PayPal said cannot add that card.

I am lost and frustrated, PayPal is the only gateway that could help me based on my country, Please give me advice or what can I do.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.