Russian Paypal is very very bad

jotar
Contributor
Contributor

hello, 

i am algerian i am study here in russia , i found that paypal is work only with people who have russian passport , this is not fair , i am working as a freelancer and i get paid in paypal how i suppost do now? 

i contact support many time , they do not want to help me , they just saying your problem is with your bank not with us. they said my name in the bank is different , i do not know how they see my name in the bank .  this is not true , my name in bank is the same in my passport and in my paypal i do not understand why they doing that. can any one answer to me?

also they do not answer my question , why when i come to add and usd account i get error (wrong number account) my account number not wrong 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jotar

Yes, the technology can in general match names to avoid fraud from mismatched names, you think it can't be done? The names have to be spelled exactly the same way on PayPal account, passport and your bank account, everything. Including middle names, etc. If your full name is A B C on passport, you can't put A C on PayPal account and bank account or any combination thereof. You must use A B C. For example.

You cannot add a USD bank account but you can add a US bank account opened in the USA. Two different things.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

jotar
Contributor
Contributor

my name in passport is the same in the bank and in the paypal , i am using paypal since 2 years , when i changeed my paypal from algeria to russian i had  this problems ,  i have payoneer account how can i add it? i did not see place to add routing number 

Login to Me Too

jotar
Contributor
Contributor

you wrong.png

you see? you are wrong you cannot ad US bank , why you gave me wrong answer?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.