Reset my bank account

Evatsoui
New Community Member
Hello! Resently I tried to connect my bank acount to my PayPal account but I did some errors and now it wont let me connect it because it says that max confirmation tries/ exceeded. How to I fix that ? In order to be able to put again the right number of my bank account and link it to my PayPal?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Evatsoui 

If you managed to input the wrong 4 digit code x3 times then you can no longer use that option to verify your bank account.

You would need to contact customer services and get them to add it for you but they usually ask you to upload a bank statement to confirm ownership of the account as you couldn't use the code system but wait till they give you the link.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.