Remove "Debit or Credit Card" Button

ATSPACE
Contributor
Contributor

Morning,

I've seen this question asked on here but never answered.

As the topic says, we'd like to remove the black debit / credit card button when using the PayPal API as we already have this option through another company. Not to mention that it looks a bit busy and untidy especially with the "Powered By" underneath as well.

We just want the PayPal checkout button if that's possible? I find it crazy that it isn't an obvious option.

Thanks for any advice.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ATSPACE
Contributor
Contributor

For anybody that finds this and has a similar issue. I'm not sure if it's a bug or intentional but I added these 2 lines to the style of the button and it seems to have removed everything but the gold PayPal button which is accidentally exactly what we were after.

style: {
     layout: 'horizontal',
     tagline: 'false'
}

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

ATSPACE
Contributor
Contributor

For anybody that finds this and has a similar issue. I'm not sure if it's a bug or intentional but I added these 2 lines to the style of the button and it seems to have removed everything but the gold PayPal button which is accidentally exactly what we were after.

style: {
     layout: 'horizontal',
     tagline: 'false'
}

Login to Me Too

dmytro_p
New Community Member

Add "disable-funding=credit,card"  to the script tag, e.g.

<script src="https://www.paypal.com/sdk/js?client-id=CLIENTID&disable-funding=credit,card"></script>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.