Question about creating "custom" fields when creating a button

Jennifer7070
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I need to collect occupation and employer information from my customers/donors. This link: https://assets.ctfassets.net/7rifqg28wcbd/3QRjO6ZbnOC5PFhBP7Qw4X/beac34a0438cf19fb5c3dfea263c00fc/pa... states that I can use the "Custom" field to collect occupation and employer information from our customers/donors. Can someone please tell me where to find the "custom" field when making a button? This PDF flyer makes it sound like I can have my web person enter code in a "custom" field when making a button, in order to make individual fields for occupation and employer so that when they're entering their credit card or PayPal info on PayPal they can enter their occupation and employer. But I can't find where to customize a button. Maybe I'm reading this all wrong? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mrichards22
New Community Member

Did you figure this out?

Login to Me Too

Jennifer7070
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thanks for replying. No we did not figure this out. If you have any insight please let me know. Thanks so much!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.