Problems with integration with Beatstars for India

armidbeats
Contributor
Contributor

Beatstars is an e-commerce website which allows music producers to sell licenses to their beats. They have integration with paypal. I'm using beatstars as a seller, from India, and have connected my paypal account with them. My paypal account has been set up to accept both domestic and international payments. KYC has also been completed. Now if somebody else from India tries to purchase a license from me, they get an error after filling all the necessary details (we aren't able to process your payment using your paypal account at this time. Please go back to merchant). And I can't seem to figure out what exactly is going wrong. Meanwhile, If they try to purchase somebody else's beat license through the same website (Beatstars) and through the same Paypal payment gateway, then as soon as the enter the card details, an option to choose currency fot the payment opens up, and the payment successfully completes. This doesn't happen in my case.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

yme57
New Community Member

Hi, I too am having the same problem, Paypal just keeps sending me back to merchant. I am trying to integrate it with oncehub, it used to work.

Oncehub said it's a Paypal issue, ask them!

Did you resolve this, please?

Login to Me Too

marko_tt
New Community Member

did u figure it out bro?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.