Possible to link Paypal account to another payment gateway?

regrahc
Contributor
Contributor

Looking to hire someone to help me with a project.

I am an affiliate for a client who uses a product called DownloadGuard that automates digital downloads. I need a way to take a customer's order information and somehow integrate it with my client's Paypal account, or some other way I can have my shopping cart transfer funds to their Paypal account.

The way it currently works is when someone orders from my client’s website, there is a specific url for each product, as well as each combination of products (customer orders Product A, they are sent to www.A.com, Product B=www.B.com, Product A and B = www.AB.com, etc). When the customer hits this link they are then forwarded to Paypal, which handles the transaction, and then the customer is given a link by DownloadGuard to get their products.

I have a funnel set up within Clickfunnels to sell the same products. To give you a better idea, when someone buys through my Clickfunnels site, I will need to forward them to my client's site, here is one of the links: https://silvashop.com/dlg/sell.php?prodData=pp%2C1%2C1609

If you follow the link, it will forward you to Paypal.

So their process is to get their entire order first, then send them to Paypal, vs getting them to enter their payment info on a (small) first purchase, then presenting them with upsells after they’ve already entered their payment info, which is how I’d like to do it. Making them log into Paypal at the end of the order or multiple times will hurt my conversion rate; am looking for any type of creative solution that (securely and ethically) can avoid this
Is there a way I can take either take the customer's payment info first, then send the funds to my client’s Paypal link without requiring them to re-enter their info, or is there a way to integrate my account with theirs (I am open to using Paypal, Stripe etc on my side), or a better approach?

I have the following payment gateways to select from within Clickfunnels:
ClickBank
Infusionsoft v1 & v2
JVZoo
Stripe
WarriorPlus
Blue Snap
Easy Pay Direct
NMI
Paypal v2
Recurly

Is there a way to take payment info through one of these upfront, then distribute it to my client’s Paypal account without the customer having to deal with it?

Thanks for any and all help/suggestions, am looking to hire someone to help me with this, so if you can make this happen and you’d like to make a little extra $$, let me know!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

What you are looking for has many names:  Reference Transactions, Token Payments, Vaulted Payments, Billing Agreements, etc.

Basically, you can do an Authorization or Sale and store a "token" in your system.  PayPal saves all the actual billing info in their system which is related to this token.

Later,  you can process a "reference transaction" where you simply pass in an amount to be charged and the previously saved token.  This will automatically process the extra payment without any additional approval / log-in required.

I'm not sure if ClickFunnels has PayPal integrated that tightly yet, though.  I am actually working right now with the guys from CartFlows to get our PayPal for WooCommerce plugin playing nicely with it.  This will bring the ClickFunnels experience to WordPress / WooCommerce, and will be fully compatible with all of this.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.