Pending Partner Onboarding Transactions issue with some e-commerce platforms
PayPal has noticed through reports from a very small number of e-commerce platforms and shopping carts offering PayPal that some Merchants signing up or linking their existing PayPal account via the providers platform, may have had some transactions remain “Pending Partner Onboarding” even after the Merchant has successfully provided all additional business information requested by PayPal.
PayPal has implemented a fix for this issue, and previously pending eligible transactions are being released automatically.
This issue only impacted a small number of e-commerce platforms and is not related to the providers implementation of PayPal.
Transactions held pending for other reasons are not applicable to this issue.
The payment from Website Payments Standard does not reflect in the PayPal dashboard even the payment is made successfully. Due to which the payment does not get completed and it returns pending as status in the response and the order is never fulfilled. I am trying to investigate but nothing is getting me through. Need help urgently.
This is the response which we get:
[payment_status] => Pending [pending_reason] => unilateral
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Migrate from Adaptive Payments to Commerce Platform in REST APIs
- How to join PayPal partner program? in REST APIs
- Upgrading ancient website in PayPal Payments Standard
- How do I distinguish PayPal transactions in Xero from different selling platforms? in PayPal Payments Standard
- WooCommerce integration with paypal payments broken in PayPal Payments Standard