Pending Partner Onboarding Transactions issue with some e-commerce platforms

Gdauphin
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

PayPal has noticed through reports from a very small number of e-commerce platforms and shopping carts offering PayPal that some Merchants signing up or linking their existing PayPal account via the providers platform, may have had some transactions remain “Pending Partner Onboarding” even after the Merchant has successfully provided all additional business information requested by PayPal.

PayPal has implemented a fix for this issue, and previously pending eligible transactions are being released automatically.

This issue only impacted a small number of e-commerce platforms and is not related to the providers implementation of PayPal.

Transactions held pending for other reasons are not applicable to this issue. 

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Starhip002
New Community Member
I have deposited 3 $ while I successfully reported and my friend's account has not received money yet
Login to Me Too

Chanel0625
New Community Member
I am new to this and I’m wondering why a payment that says has already been deposit is still pending how long is it gonna be pending for In Canada the person cancel it Well it is still pending
Login to Me Too

Fatena
Contributor
Contributor

cha01
Contributor
Contributor

Phillipines @charize [Removed]

Login to Me Too

Hr_83
Contributor
Contributor
I have received the completion information from 1 add game. But why my paypal and gmail accounts still have no notification. I am in Vietnam. Hope for a help
Login to Me Too

ghayth7a4q47d
May-13-2021 09:59 PM
Login to Me Too

kyawzinlwin
Contributor
Contributor
I have aggree rule
Login to Me Too

Johnamp
New Community Member

possibly previous dates in time
harrarsment cost my bank of currency 50$uds 3/25/22

Login to Me Too

ascx15

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.