New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I created two buttons. One is a subscription with 3 x amount choices in £ (GBP), although no currency character was entered.
A spurious character is displayed before the £ sign.
I creates a dimple html page to prove the fault: http://www.onebeat.org.uk/index.html
Your issue may be a Language Encoding setting, here's something to try.
Check your account profile settings.
* Login to your account.
* Click on the Gear Profile.
* Click on "My selling tools".
* Look for "More selling tools" (at the bottom of screen).
* Click on "PayPal button language encoding".
* On the Language Encoding page - you should see "Western European Languages (including English)".
* Under that, Click "More Options".
* On the "More Encoding Options" page.
* What's in the dropdown boxes - "windows-1252" ?? If not, suggest changing it to that.
* Then click "Save".
Then go back, delete your old button and create a new one.
@Quandary - I snipped the link from your post.
Can you please hold off on posting links to the tech support ticketing platform, the guys that manage those contacts also manage the Tech Community here so can handle locally. This allows us to crowd support to get info and answers out to the masses quickly and easily.