Paypal related error on my Clickfunnels page

RuuOnGo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, can someone help me in this, please? 
On one of my Live Sales Pages on Clickfunnels, I am using Paypal as check out option for Payments.
But every time someone tries to check out, they get a Paypal Error message: "We are Sorry, the seller doesn't accept payment in your currency"...

Please help me FIX this issue as I am expecting people from all across the globe use this website to pay for my consultation calls.

Thank you!

Regards,

Rupa 
P.S. I am based in India. But I've coaching clients are based internationally. So yes, multiple currencies may be an issue. 

P.P.S: I've been shuttling between Tech Support Teams of Clickfunnels, Paypal and now, Merhcant Tech Support at Paypal.

But thought of checking if am I the only one with this issue and if anyone here has any alternate solution... If yes, please help.

Your generosity will save me from this heartache! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @RuuOnGo,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

I request to please refer the detailed guide link to resolve the issue.

PayPal currently supports Indian Rupee (INR) as transaction currency only for checkouts by consumers in India with Indian PayPal accounts. A consumer with PayPal account issued outside of India will be unable to transact in INR via PayPal. Merchants and partners are advised that they present product prices to Indian consumers in INR and to consumers outside India in currencies like USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, etc. This presentation strategy is critical to provide the optimum user experience in consumer flows and reduce declines on the account.

Note: Only consumers in India can pay with INR. If you have consumers outside of India, you'll need to provide them with other currency options. Refer to Switching Between Domestic and Cross-Border Payments in Your Checkout Integration for more guidance to help you avoid currency issues in PayPal accounts where you receive both domestic and international payments

Thank you for understanding and patience.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.