Paypal "LACK_OF_BASIC_PARAMS" and other weird issue

cmuk723
New Community Member

Hello --

I've installed the plugin Simple Membership (for wordpress) on my site.

When I setup my levels, and buttons, I am using paypal. I enter the paypal email address that i have, and tried to test one of my sign up buttons on the live page.

I click on it and it tries to load paypal, but instead gives an error that something isn't right, and the url in the nav bar shows /webapps/shoppingcart/error?flowlogging_id=b0ccf948463cc&code=LACK_OF_BASIC_PARAMS

I double check the settings-- everything is filled out, which is required, and correctly (I mean, there are only like 3 things to fill out). I also confirm it is not in sandbox mode.

I then think, hmm, maybe it's a paypal issue and i should try stripe. I put my stripe api instead, where designated in the global settings. I create a new button, for stripe buy now mode. i place it on a page for testing, and view it on the front end. 

I click it, and now it DOES load up, showing the correct payment price, and a setting for me to proceed with payment.. only problem is, it's on PAYPAL.. not through stripe!

What is up with this thing.

The website and page where i have a test button is here https://www.childcareresources.com/professional-nanny-association/

Appreciate any help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Gabriel_PP

Hi @cmuk723 

Thanks for using our community forum,

Apologies for the delay,

I have tried to reproduce the issue, but I am not able to. Were you able to get this sorted? If not, could you please provide the HTML code of your button?

Thanks and apologies, 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.