Paypal "Buy Now" button works, but direct link does not.

MDentFineArt
Contributor
Contributor

Have a bit of a strange problem.  I want to first say I'm not a very paypal-savvy user, so the problem may very well be me.  Here is the background:

I have created a buy now button with two options (two different prices, depending if buyer is a member or not), copied the html code and inserted it on the webpage (Weebly run).  Testing it on the web page, it works great.

Now the issue:  I also send out an e-mail with two links:  one to the non-member and one to member payment (I do it by clicking the appropriate options on the web page above and capturing the web address. Then include those two links in the e-mail. Actually, it's a PDF, but I don't think it matters.)

When users click on either of those two links, they get the "you have been logged out due to activity" (see attached photo).  I've found an old topic talking about the same thing here, the solution was to clear browser cache, cookies etc. I did that, but still get the same issue.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 2.26.36 PM.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.