Paypal express checkout issu in shopify store

iAzzU
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Team,

Kindly note that, I have paypal business account, and i tried to intigrate payment method in my shopify store as paypal express check out, but while we try and place all credit/debit card detail in page, It shows error " time out" and trisection not take place,

so kindly help me as soon as possible

Thank you

Advent Retail

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS_Andre

Hi, do you have any logs (full logs for the API request and response) and screenshot of the error?
I tried to check your website but is offline.

Login to Me Too

iAzzU
Contributor
Contributor

I have attached screenshot below, and website is www.adventbascis.in

Untitled1.png

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, thanks, tried to checkout first with the yellow ExpressCheckout button and then via the full chekcout flow but can't reproduce the same error. Which steps you did exactly to get the error? Attached an image of my test.

Usually this kind of error can be related to cookies and cache, can you try from a different computer?

Login to Me Too

havanahstar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ive had the same issue, just recently switched from squarespace to shopify and paypal does not want to work on it. My customers receive this message. 

my squarespace site is still live and works perfectly fine. 

the message received in the paypal window says "we're sorry we cant complete your purchase right now. This transaction has been declined to comply with international regulations"

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, can you send a screenshot of the error and the URL appearing in the top bar URL at the moment of the issue?

I can also run a test if you give me all the exact steps to follow and your website.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.