Paypal express checkout - Invalid Order Url

dev_ecom
New Community Member

Hello. We have multiple issues on production and sandbox environments where when we send a payment request via express checkout.
PayPal/Type/DoExpressCheckoutPaymentRequestDetailsType.php in this file we set the OrderUrl property which is formatted like this:

'OrderURL' => 'https://www.website.com/index.php?&page=myorder&action=view&order_id=ORDER123123&email=emailaddress'

The issue is that requests are being denied with error message:

"ShortMessage":"Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.",
"LongMessage":"Invalid Order URL.",
"ErrorCode":"11820" 

This started happening on Thursday, April 30 2020. My question is how should we proceed? I could not find any info regarding this property anywhere in the docs.
I've managed to make a successful request by removing the OrderUrl property from the class PayPal/Type/DoExpressCheckoutPaymentRequestDetailsType.php but this is some wild guess and I would like to get some details about this issue. 

NOTE: If the transaction we are trying to make is 'charge' the charge is done in paypal, but since error message for that order url is returned, we do not place order on our end which leads to even more issues.

We are using the legacy PHP SDK.

Let me know if full request/response is needed. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @dev_ecom,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Unfortunately, there is no such property "OrderURL" currently available. I request to please remove the property and process the payments.

Please follow the instructions provide in the guide link.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.