Paypal Smart button - JS SDK - Change text color in credit card form
I would like to know how I can change the text color in the credit card form (the grey credit or debit card button below the gold one), if possible. My website has a dark theme and the text in the form is dark grey, which make it almost impossible to read, as shown in the screenshot below:
Can it be modified? I've been searching through much documentation but found nothing useful. I've found the style-guide (https://developer.paypal.com/docs/platforms/checkout/reference/style-guide/) and read the paypal.HostedFields.render method section, but I have absolutely no clue how to implement it.
Thanks in advance
PayPal HTML Buttons
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Payment not automatically being captured, funds not transferred in Sandbox Environment
- Why is the paypal button on this donation page not working, but credit card payments do? in PayPal Payments Standard
- Changing from PayPal Website Payments Pro to PayPal Advanced Debit and Credit Cards in NVP/SOAP APIs
- Using the REST API, when capturing payment, the payment_source is NEVER Card in REST APIs
- Need Help Upgrading to PayPal complete payments in PayPal Upgrade Community