Paypal Issue with Shopify Intgeration

sudheerk
New Community Member

Hi

When we try to integrate with shopify , clicked the Activate the button in shopify in payments

Then it redirects to paypal homepage instead of shopify grant permissions page

Exact Issue in Video

i tried to contact paypal support but they did not help me told me to conatct support here

Please help me to reslove the issue

Thank you

Sudheer

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Bis223
New Community Member
I am also facing the same issue.
Login to Me Too

kirrann
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I was having the same problem. But after a lot of research, I finally found the solution.

You must have a PayPal business account and you must grant Shopify third-party API Access in your PayPal profile:

1. Navigate to the Give Third-Party API Permission Page

2. Enter scott_api1.jadedpixel.com as the API Partner Username.

3. Check all of the boxes: Direct Payment, Express Checkout, Reporting and Backoffice APIs, Authorization and Settlement APIs, and click Submit.

4. On the following screen click the Give Permission button.

5. Click the Edit button to edit the permissions and check ManagePendingTransactionStatus. Click Submit.

Login to Me Too

kirrann
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I was having the same problem. But after a lot of research, I finally found the solution.

You must have a PayPal business account and you must grant Shopify third-party API Access in your PayPal profile:

1. Navigate to the Give Third-Party API Permission Page

2. Enter scott_api1.jadedpixel.com as the API Partner Username.

3. Check all of the boxes: Direct Payment, Express Checkout, Reporting and Backoffice APIs, Authorization and Settlement APIs, and click Submit.

4. On the following screen click the Give Permission button.

5. Click the Edit button to edit the permissions and check ManagePendingTransactionStatus. Click Submit.

Login to Me Too

Rohinij
Contributor
Contributor

hi can you please go more in detail.......... its not working for me

its going round and round in circles. i am unable to grant permission. 

can you share screen shots please. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.