Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Did you already try the steps here?

https://support.wix.com/en/article/connecting-paypal-as-a-payment-provider

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

ABHINAV_SINGH
New Community Member

Already did these steps still, I am facing the same issue

Login to Me Too

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @Mokgadi / @ABHINAV_SINGH,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I request to please refer the detailed integration guide link.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

farhad7
New Community Member

Hi, my Wix website wont integrate because it says i need a business paypal, I contacted Wix and they said that this is a paypal issue, please can someone help as i have had a personal paypal account connected to my website for over 2 years but there seems to be a problem.

Login to Me Too

Manayi
Contributor
Contributor

I have had exactly same issue with Wix - they advised that i set up a business account which I was hesitant on doing but have done and disconnected then reconnected my paypal account to my Wix account and still I have 4 orders of my product still in pending after 48 hours. Why is this happening when all the instructions have been followed. Paypal please address this as I don't seem to be getting anywhere with Wix who have raised it as an urgent case but still no resolution!!!

Login to Me Too

kmonet44
Contributor
Contributor

@Manayi I've had the same issue since January 2nd. STILL NO resolution. Any update on your end?

Login to Me Too

5280kez
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this problem, all there set up, already had a business account, checkout takes you to paypal but when you click on the payment button it bounces straight back to my checkout without anything happening ??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.