Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I hope you are fine 

Hello, 

I hope you are fine.
I would like to do some PayPal integration on my wesbite

1. Customer add to cart a product
  2. Once they click Checkout button on cart page I want it directly to lead them to Paypal express checkout the payment page to pay by credit card or visa not the normal checkout for shopify
Could you assist me how to do it please?

Waiting for your reply
Mohammad 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
You're going to be limited with Shopify to whatever they offer with their PayPal integration.

Do they show anything for "PayPal Express Checkout Shortcut" or anything like that?

The whole point of "Express" checkout is that people can skip checkout forms. If Shopify isn't allowing you to do that I would say that's a big problem.

That said, they're such a popular platform I would be surprised if they don't offer this feature. Can you provide a screenshot of the settings page they provide for Express Checkout?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Mohammad25
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Angele

Thank you for your kind reply. 

Yes you are right that is why I wanted to have this feature because it reduces some steps as the shipping info that helps in reducing the time spent by the customer

Please check the image attached

Also I had Brooklyn theme and now the booster theme but nothing happened. 

I contacted PayPal and they told me it is doable and they sent me this without further instructions (https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/merchant/SetExpressCheckout_API_Operation_NVP/#setexpr... if I need a developer or no.. And Paypal only replies once a week I have been sending a lot of emails which is not very good

Would love to be assisted to support me 🙂

Have a good day

Support.PNG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.