Paypal Express Check out | Shopify - Payment via Cards

jforjaxi
New Community Member

Hello,

I am new to Shopify and PayPal. I have a PayPal merchant account with Paypal. I have integrated it with the Shopify express check out to receive payments to my website. Thought it says integration is successfully completed - I tried buying one product by myself. I found that till the point I was there in the flow of Shopify - things were working fine. As I moved into  the flow of Paypal for payment I am facing issues - see the details of what I have done and issue:

1. I selected to pay by Debit & Credit Card on Paypal Checkout
2. Next window asked me for a couple of information (payment information, billing information, etc) which are very obvious that I have entered correctly.
3. Clicked on Pay now - Now the problem begins
4. After loading for 5-10 seconds all the text boxes that I have filled in step number 2 are cleared (no text now). And nothing happens.
5. I am not sure what is happening here as there is no error message as well.

Please see the screenshot below for more details

Image of empty cells that came after I clicked Pay Now!Image of empty cells that came after I clicked Pay Now!

I have also copied the URL for your investigation - check below and help what has happened

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/xoonboarding?token=EC-12E54152822168930&useraction=commit&country.x=I...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.