Paypal Button update: "Access Denied... You don't have permission to access "/us/cgi-bin/webscr..."

hsllc
Contributor
Contributor

When I save a new button or edit/save the description for an existing Paypal Button, I get the error message:

• “Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "/us/cgi-bin/webscr" on this server..."

If I only update quantities, saving is successful but creating new buttons or updating descriptions returns the above error message.  This is a repeatable problem.

Is there something I can do or is this a Paypal issue that is being address internally?  Thanks in advance.  --sk

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

hsllc
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Chiranjeevi.

Whatever the issue was, Paypal must have corrected it because the Paypal buttons are now functioning as expected.  Thanks again.  🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @hsllc,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

We understand that you're having trouble editing your buttons. I know how frustrating that can be. Here's some troubleshooting tips to try if you haven't already:

1. Clear your internet browser's cache and cookies
   2. Switch to a different internet browser
   3. Restart your device and try again
   4. Try using a different device
   5. Try using the app instead of the browser, or vice versa

If your still facing the issue, please create a MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  with the detail informations. 

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too
Solved

hsllc
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Chiranjeevi.

Whatever the issue was, Paypal must have corrected it because the Paypal buttons are now functioning as expected.  Thanks again.  🙂

Login to Me Too

MTS_Chiranjeevi

@hsllc Thank you for the confirmation. 

Happy to hear that your issue is resolved. 

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.