Payment refused on my ecommerce site

Nkai
Contributor
Contributor

Hello community, if I write it is because I have no answer to my question on the support Paypal ... (I wrote them several times without response from them). Here is my problem. I am having trouble making payments on my site. Indeed, I have the same message each time. "Sorry, we can not make your payment - please go back to the merchant site and try another payment method." With the help of the video tutorials provided by the designer of the application (my site), I integrated 2 payment gateway. Paypal and Stripe. Only Paypal is a problem. Stripe works perfectly well thanks to the video tutorial. I have tried several times to find out where this can come from and even ask for the assistance of the web designer and he replied that I was the only one with whom there is this problem. The video tutorials are simple to follow since you only need to create an app in "paypal developpers app" to retrieve a public key, a secret key, to paste them in the required fields of the dashboard of my site go to webhooks tick boxes return on the dashboard of the site register everything and that's it. If need be, I'll put the link to my site so that someone can see what's wrong. Thank you for your understanding

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Are you working with a Sandbox app or Live app? Are you sure all of the features necessary are enabled on the app for that specific environment? It sounds like it must not be.

There should be API request/response logs somewhere. Do you have access to that?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Nkai
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Angelleye,
Yes I am in live mode. I followed the video tutorials of the webmaster for the integration of Paypal to my site https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIfLt9PuCfY&list=PLxOu4rOu3zNdiI522bp-DDsmt81FtoJqx&index=10 and which are quite simple to apply. I even wrote them several times about it. I asked them to try to see and they replied that the reason why this does not work is because I did not add my secret key. I then answered that yes. I tried several times by creating each time a new application but without success. Why does Paypal integration work with others but not with me? I am at the point where I can give you access to my Paypal developer dashboard if needed. I sincerely hope that this could bring some clarification about my problem and feel free if you need more details. Looking forward to your answer.
cordially

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Well, I'm a third party consultant, so in order for me to do that with you I would need to ask you to submit an order for premium support.

You will then be able to schedule a time where we can do a screen share and I can work with you directly to at least get you pointed in the right direction.

Login to Me Too

Nkai
Contributor
Contributor

Hi AngellEYE,

just to let you known that I send you a paiement for your premium assistance. Here is a little look at my website https://missma.co. As I said
previously, I can not accept payments on my site and this, in spite of
that I follow scrupulously the tutorials of the webmaster. I sincerely hope that you will be able to help me to solve my problem.

Looking forward for your response.

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
You should have received an email receipt with a button to schedule your appointment with me. Please get that scheduled and I'll get you taken care of. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.