Payment pending (unilateral). Order status changed from Pending payment to On hold

dehinbo
Contributor
Contributor

Payment pending (unilateral). Order status changed from Pending payment to On hold. transaction approved from clients bank, payment not showing up on paypal balance, pay pal phone lines off due to covid19. Noticed the error and corrected the settings now it works fine, but then that payment is no where to  be found

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Chiranjeevi_L

Hi @dehinbo,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we don't have account level access to release an unclaimed payment.

Unilateral : The payment is pending because it was made to an email address that is not yet registered or confirmed.

I request to please refer the guide link.

Note - After 30 days, an unclaimed payment is automatically cancelled and the money is returned to sender/buyer account. Please request the buyer/sender to process a new payment once the unclaimed payment is returned to their account.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.