Payment hold on pending - cannot be captured
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Oct-16-2022 09:55 AM
Hi, I got one payment from my Shopify store, that Paypal hold on pending and I dunno why. All the other previous payment with Paypal was fine.
It says this:
8 October 2022 at 03:47:31 CEST
Transaction ID: 84L37776FU349650T
Payment Status: PENDING
Payment Type: Authorization
And it cannot be captured neither in Shopify or Paypal... it shows an error in both systems. I have contacted the customer, and he says there is nothing he can do about this... Why this payemtn type is "authorization" and what can be done about it please?
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How to be eligible to receive payments with debit/credit cards with woocommerce? in PayPal Payments Standard
- "Payment Captured" live webhooks are taking up to 2 hours to send - What are my options? in REST APIs
- DEBIT/CARD doesn't work on my paypal express checkout | Shopify in PayPal Payments Standard
- I am making payments on behalf of user using REST API, but I get ORDER_ALREADY_COMPLETED in REST APIs
- Identifying Duplicate IPNs on subscr_signup in PayPal Reporting